Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Did any of the advice you received with the skunk spell work and how did you get rid of them...help me please?

Listen to Shannon C!!! Have used it many times with great success... tomato juice only masks the smell and also stains!!!Did any of the advice you received with the skunk spell work and how did you get rid of them...help me please?
tomato juice





Be Blessed!Did any of the advice you received with the skunk spell work and how did you get rid of them...help me please?
Do you mean ';skunk SMELL';? Use tomato juice.
I really know this one! Hydrogen peroxide mixed with baking soda and a couple drops of DAWN or orange oil. I've used this on my dog several times and it really works.
We have 3 dogs and live in the country, at least one of them get sprayed once a year. We've used Krud Kutter everytime and cuts the oils in the spray and a normal wash cleans the dogs right up. I figured if I can spray it on my skin, its safe for the dogs fur.





You can pick it up at HomeDepot

No comments:

Post a Comment