Friday, February 12, 2010

How much does a pet skunk usually cost?

I'm interested in buying a pet skunk and have searched everywhere and I cannot find the price of a skunk.How much does a pet skunk usually cost?
~blinky,


Owning wild animals is just wrong! Not to mention illegal in most places. Prices will probably be very high, ranging from 500$-2,000$ if you live in the U.S. But that's not the price of everything you'll need for it, you'll need tons of other stuff that pets don't even need. In all, it'll cost around 3-5,000 dollars for a skunk. It's best you get a ferret, as they are similar to skunks in a way, yet much easier to care for, not to mention cheaper. ;) Hope this helps,


LizHow much does a pet skunk usually cost?
i dont think its wrong to own a wild animal...im an animal lover...and its not for me, it would be a suprise for my boyfriend, and he also happens to be an animal lover.

Report Abuse



Well, it just that I must of been in a bad mood when I wrote that since now that I read it, it sounds offensive in a way, but I still disagree. Wild animals should live where they are born: in the wild. However, if the animal is injured %26amp; can't take care of itself, then I think it's okay to own one.

Report Abuse



Oh, %26amp; I too, am an animal lover.

Report Abuse



Thats illegal... you have to be over the age of thirty and you have to get a permit. ( my parents own a wild animal rehab center and they have permits for a white tiger, alligators, an eagle and koala)
That's probably because in most places it's illegal to keep wild animals as pets.
I'd say somewhere between now and the fifth. Time is a relative theory.
ewww dont buy skunk they stinky!

No comments:

Post a Comment