Friday, February 12, 2010

How do i get rid of skunk smell?

My dog has smelt like skunk for almost 2 months i have tried so much and i dont know what to do. I have done tomato bath, shampoo, and recipes. Please Help!!!How do i get rid of skunk smell?
Hi,


A couple of years ago I got sprayed by a skunk. I did all the things you tried, but happened to be talking to a friend about the situation. She told me to get Febreze and spray it all over. I sent hubby to the store to buy some and guess what? It got rid of every trace of skunk smell. Not long after that, my brother's dog got sprayed by a skunk. I told him about Febreze and he sprayed his dog with it. It got rid of the entire smell. Now, I tell everyone about this great remedy. It really does work. There is a spray you can get at the pet store that works well too, but i just sware by Febreze. Good luck!How do i get rid of skunk smell?
lol i tryed this and i no it will sound kinda well stupid but it works TRUST ME





ok what you do is put peanut butter in a big bowl and mix it with vinager 1 spoon of vinager per spoon of PB then rub that all over you dog and let it sit for about 15 minutes he may start to lick but it wont matter he cant get sick from this





and after 15 minutes or more how ever you wanna do it rinse it of and wash him with shampoo aand the smell will be completely gone





i hope i helped %26lt;3z and hugs





email me if u have anymore questions about it
1 quart hydrogen peroxide, a tablespoon of dawn dish detergent, and 1/4 cup of baking soda. Skunk spray is oily so th edish deterget helps to get it off. Another thing I have heard, but never actually tried, is cola.
http://www.ehow.com/how_2100886_rid-skun鈥?/a>





I never had this happen to my puppies before. I just googled this, it doesn't hurt to try.





Good Luck!!!!
OxiClean. Mix up a batch and fully wash your dog; being sure not to get it in his eyes or mouth. Shampoo him with a oatmeal dog shampoo afterwards.
I used vinegar. Bathe your dog in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment