Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it easy to pick up some skunk in Budapest?

What is the safest way of getting some without being conned? How much should I be paying? Please do not reply with any drugs are bad comments. Or do not say don't bother in eastern Europe or any of that. I am big enough and ugly enough to decide wether buying skunk in Eastern Europe is a good idea or not!Is it easy to pick up some skunk in Budapest?
Yes, I'll bet you're big enough and ugly enough to decide yourself whether buying skunk in Budapest is a good idea or not. I was in Budapest and never saw it there. I was, however, offered drugs in Lisbon, and Amsterdam.





But here's a little story for you: I lived in the Netherlands for a long time, and a friend of mine had experimented with the drugs scene there, so he knew it well. I lived in a city in the North of the country, about 2 hours from Amsterdam by train. My friend told me about a couple of students from Eastern Europe. They very secretively told him that they had 'gone to Amsterdam for the drugs', to which he replied 'oh, you could have bought those here. Show us what you got' so they furtively got out the little bag of contraband, and my friend opened it up and sniffed it and said 'kitchen herbs' because that was what it was. The pair from the East were outraged. 'We have paid 25 guilders for this drugs!!'





So by all means get your skunk in Budapest. You're big and ugly, and also kind of stupid to be posting a question like this on here.Is it easy to pick up some skunk in Budapest?
may the force be with you
It should be pretty easy dude! You shouldnt be paying a high price for it either! Go into the cafe's-they sell proper skunk cakes and all that so they're the BEST to ask! Good luck!! Hope u get really stoned!!!!!
not sure but good question if anybody knows about germany too let me know
ive found the best thing to do when traveling is ask a taxi driver or a valet at a hotel ..they knothe city the best and prob get a cut from the dealer
could help u out if it were in finland
  • girls myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment