Friday, February 12, 2010

Is it true that a skunk has to be standing up to spray?

I've heard that if you hold a skunk by the tail they cannot spray because they need their legs to help them spray.Is it true that a skunk has to be standing up to spray?
Yeah you try that and you'll be just like me when I tried it.





Evidently the sunk I grabbed, when I was a kid, had not read the book about him not being able to spray when someone was holding him by his tail.


Got me and my dog both: Mom made us both stay outside %26amp; sleep outside for a week until the smell started going away.





Also that deal about pulling his tail between his legs will stop him from spraying because he doesn't like the smell.


One problem with that. Getting his tail between his legs before he opens fire.


That was another week Lady and I had to stay outside and sleep outside.


.


And my horse didn't like it either: Couldn't get close to him without him trying to kick me until the smell wore off.


.


Will never forget the:


Tomato juice baths


Lemon juice baths:


Vinegar baths:


Hydrogen Peroxide baths


Clorox baths:


To get the smell off us either:


So grab one but when you do remember I told you so:

No comments:

Post a Comment