Friday, February 12, 2010

How do I remove skunk smell from a men's suit?

I had that problem a few years ago and, finally, I decided to try something. I filled a pail half with water and mixed in a regular bottle of vinegar. It worked.How do I remove skunk smell from a men's suit?
Relative got sprayed by a skunk, clothes had to be burned!How do I remove skunk smell from a men's suit?
Most suits require dry cleaning. I am not sure they can do it. Call first.
Throw it away :)
dry cleaners
home remedy: lots of tomato juice.





Plan B: professional cleaner; suggest you call first
good luck
Bury it, dig it up in six months, it should be fine.
Do NOT burn your clothes! Tomato juice will solve the problem. And just what were you doing chasing skunks around in a suit anyways?! :) Try the juice and then have it dry cleaned.
WHY? WOMEN LIKE MEN IN A SUIT THAT SMELLS LIKE A SKUNK.
I have heard that tomato juice works if one has been sprayed... but i don't think that would work for this case! :) Good luck with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment