Friday, February 12, 2010

How do you get skunk smell out of a car?

A skunk crawled up in my car and I didn't know about it, it ended up coming out while I was driving... But all too late, now the inside of my car smells like a skunk! It is horrible, any suggestions on how to get the smell out of my car... PLEASE HELP!!!!!!How do you get skunk smell out of a car?
Boy oh boy. Skunks would be extinct if they actually did that as often as people say.


First have a shower.(Make sure to do the hair too) Next, put on some freshly washed clothes after using the BO stick for the pits. Also clean out the old beer bottles, cans, old pizza, peperoni, fried chicken and other crap and puke. Then drop a bottle of Febreze in it and keep the windows closed for a couple of hours(overnight is good)


Should be better. That or burn the car.How do you get skunk smell out of a car?
I ran over a skunk years ago, and the car had a rust hole in the floor board. I could not get home fast enough. GAWD! I opened the doors and left the car sit for a few hours, then took it through a car wash that sprays under the car. The smell went away in a few days.
You are probably going to have to replace the carpet and everything it sprayed. Really though? A skunk in your car? I think they make things to get the skunk smell off stuff though. Didnt you watch the episode of myth busters?
it will go away in a few weeks
  • girls myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment