Sunday, February 7, 2010

I let the little skunk go yesterday and he came back?

I let hime go yesterday and he came back to the same place I think his moter maybe deid. I hate to see him starve. He is eating peanutbutter now as I reply to this.I let the little skunk go yesterday and he came back?
This is exactly why you should not have picked him up in the first place.


I'll keep an eye out for your moms question on how to get skunk smell out of the house and I will respond - this is exactly why you should not have picked him up in the first place.I let the little skunk go yesterday and he came back?
awww... keep feeding him ...... i guess but make sure he doesnt spray you ! YOU'LL BE STINKY after skunks spray though a certain amount of times they lose how much spray they have so maybe if you let him spray something a couple times or scare him but dont get sprayed then he wont beable to sprray and keep it as a pet but i dont no if i would do that,..... but if his mother died maybe youshould keep feeding him so he doesnt starve ...... hope i helped
did you touch him or feed him befeore you let it go? if so then the mother might of not recognized the smell of her baby! but that's so sweet that you're feeding it..aww. do you let it in the house, be careful because you do not want to get sprayed! well I guess you should just keep taking care of it, maybe you should tell your mom though, just in case...


good luck and have fun :)
Lots of people keep skunks as pets, you can get them descented. They are loving animals, keep her !





http://www.skunk-info.org/
how long did you have him in your care before you let him go?


were you feeding him?


you may need to take care of him if he depending on you for food.

No comments:

Post a Comment