Friday, February 12, 2010

Does any one know a home remedy for eliminating skunk urine odor. One sprayed just outside my apartment door?

A dog was chasing it and it sprayed my whole patio and what is really bad is when somwone comes to your door.Does any one know a home remedy for eliminating skunk urine odor. One sprayed just outside my apartment door?
You can also use a solution of vinegar and baking soda. It erupts like a volcano, but is the ultimate last minute solution for getting rid of odor on my dogs at 2. a.m.Does any one know a home remedy for eliminating skunk urine odor. One sprayed just outside my apartment door?
Outside house--on bare wood, concrete, soil: Get chlorinated lime water at drug store, or mix 1 cup agricultural lime in 1 gallon chlorine bleach and put on areas. BE VERY CAREFUL TO FOLLOW DIRECTIONS - don't get on skin, clothing, etc as it will burn (is a caustic solution), and will also burn grass or other vegetation.





According to the Author of Talking Dirty with the Queen of Clean, Linda Cobb, a product called ODORZOUT is a natural product that stops most odors (skunk, urine, mold, mildew, smoke, foot odor, paint, etc.). It is safe for use around pets and children. Please see related link: http://www.smartpakcanine.com/ProductCla鈥?/a>
I had heard from a friend that tomatoes or tomato sauce takes the skunk odor away! did not try it myself though as I have not been fortunate enough with a skunk encounter! best of luck
Natures Miracle for Skunk Spray. It's sold at Pet Smart or Walmart. Trust me Unless you are doing Skunk Stew don't do the tomato thing, it only adds to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment