Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How do you get rid of a skunk underneath my barn floor?

peppy as i call him has been shot 3 times and we have live-traped him. he is digging in my ale way and gettin under my wood floor and im sick of him!!! how do i get rid of him?How do you get rid of a skunk underneath my barn floor?
there is a show called the verminators. I know in one episode they caught some skunks. There web sight might have a link to ask questions. And if I remember right they show the videos on the web sight. try there.How do you get rid of a skunk underneath my barn floor?
live trap him again the carefully cover the trap once he is in there and then drive him up into the woods far away from your house and barn the very very carefully release him and i don't think he will find his way back ......... good luck and please what you decide to please be humane about it
What's an ale way?





Trap him, cover the live trap with a garbage bag. A skunk won't spray what he can't see. To cover the trap, approach it from behind the garbage bag. Then call animal control.
moth balls, an old mans trick.
skunks don't like the smell of mothballs
a hose , spray water till it comes out

No comments:

Post a Comment