Friday, February 12, 2010

How tall should my gate be for a pet skunk?

Just wanting to know how tall I should make my gate so he can't enter a certain room. I was thinking 25'; tall would comfortable for me and my wife to step over. Thank youHow tall should my gate be for a pet skunk?
I don't think a gate will work. Try a cage.How tall should my gate be for a pet skunk?
I have a skunk and I had to keep her from going down stairs. I just got a regular baby gate and made sure she couldn't get around the sides and she couldn't climb it, like a honey-comb fence type. Try to get one with vertical bars close together. You can climb over it or just open it. Its real nice.
i think that your right it would be big enough but just hope that the skunk doesn't spray. and another thing if your going to keep it in the house put it in a cage, but if your going to keep it running wild in your backyard just fence it up and put a little sheltered area for it.
It won't work try a cage instead

No comments:

Post a Comment