Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How do I get rid of a skunk?

I have a mother and two babies roaming around my yard and I want them to go.How do I get rid of a skunk?
Have-a-heart trap and when it gets in the cage you have to take a blanket and cover it. Then take it far away and carefully open the door and back off. Not because of the stink but because of the teeth and claws. They can tear you up...How do I get rid of a skunk?
Call animal control or somthing...
Strange busaman is right. Moth balls or crystals. They don't like the smell. This will also help keep mice away. The stronger the smell the better. I put these in my garage to keep field mice out. I put a trail of this down around the outside of my house and keep spiders down. It is supposed to keep strays away too. Anything that can smell, doesn't like their smell.
moth balls...really
Psychologically speaking, why do you feel that they are attracted to you?
One shoot them two find there food source and destroy it probably eating left over cat or dog food or some trash around home if you dont want to kill them shoot them with a BB gun in the *** and get where they cant spray you
fart in it's face.
I called animal control. The one roaming my yard was rabid, and they had to shoot it on sight.
animal control
get a bear, or if bears are to hard to get you could always try a lion.... now if thats to much for you try a shot gun, if shot guns are to scary for you try a sling shot... that'll take care of the lil buggers
Just tell them to leave.
easy A GUN will get rid of that skunk for you. i like using a .22 long riffle, but i would suggest a 30.06

No comments:

Post a Comment