Sunday, February 7, 2010

Where would I go to get my little skunk decented around Mason Michigan?

I found him a few days ago and I have been feeding him and would like to keep him. I have called local vets and they will not do it. I would like to find someone local that would decent him for me so I could keep him. He is already starting to smell a little.Where would I go to get my little skunk decented around Mason Michigan?
please tell me you're joking.





wildlife cannot be kept legally in michigan without a rehab license. nor would you want to. he is safer and happier in his own habitat, which is the wild. hence the term ';wildlife.';





what is cute now will not always be so. keeping it will only serve to hurt him later. he would not be content to remain a pet and in the event he happens to bite or scratch someone at some point even out of playfulness, he'd be seized and euthanized immediately.





do him a huge favor, and let him live in peace. if you want o be round wildlife, work in a zoo. they need all the animal-lovers they can find, and you sound like you'd do well there.Where would I go to get my little skunk decented around Mason Michigan?
Skunks are legal pets in Michigan, provided the owner has a permit and the skunk was not imported. They can also make wonderful pets. I suggest you call around to different vets in your area, and ask them a few questions about their treatment of skunks. Also search via your favorite search engine. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment