Sunday, February 7, 2010

Why would a skunk want to live in my car?

I have a skunk living in my 1995 Mazda that has 250,000 miles on it. Do you think that the mileage had anything to do with it?Why would a skunk want to live in my car?
It could have something to do with the mileage. The skunk probably figured the more miles it had the cheaper he could buy it. He probably wants a skunkmobile .......I mean after all why shouldn't he after all the bats have the batmobile .........Why would a skunk want to live in my car?
I have no idea.... I just think he/she likes you.
Home sweet home,beats living outside!
i had a professor that had a squirrel in his new car, the squirrel ate his wires. Maybe the skunk will do the same things. Or maybe it likes it for warmth. So hopefully it doesn't do the same to you. :(
Maybe the interior smells like its mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment