Sunday, February 7, 2010

How can I dye my hair white like a skunk?

I have brown hair and want to dye my hair white down the middle, is it possible and is it worth it?How can I dye my hair white like a skunk?
I'd suggest calling or visiting a hair stylist specializing in color to consult with about doing this, since you are wanting to get such a light color and bleach is a very harsh chemical.


Well, why are you asking others? If it's what YOU want, go for it.


I personally think that it would look really cool and unique. (:


But be prepared for some people to be critics about it.How can I dye my hair white like a skunk?
It is possible.


You could go to shoppers drug mart, and in the hair dye section there is a dye called manic panic, which comes in a variety of colours including white. They are semi-permanent, so if you don't like it, it'll fade.


Look up a how to on google, im sure there is some sort, just so you dont mess it up and regret it.
EW! why would you do that ? %26gt;
  • girls myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment