Sunday, February 7, 2010

I was woken up today with a skunk-like smell in the house. If not a skunk, what else could it be?

I was woken up today with a skunk-like smell in the house. It doesn't smell outside or by the AC, so I think it is coming from inside the house. What else could it be?I was woken up today with a skunk-like smell in the house. If not a skunk, what else could it be?
I agree that I would check for dead animals. Just two weeks ago I found a dead creature (maybe a vole or small mole in my attached garage, a couple feet from the door to the house).





However, also check your refrigerator/freezer. . .my Mom's friend discovered her extra freezer in the bsmt. .full of maggots, because while it felt cool on the outside and she hear the motor and the indicator light was on, it was broken and all of the food spoiled, attracting maggots. After that story, I started investigating the smell in my garage, right away.I was woken up today with a skunk-like smell in the house. If not a skunk, what else could it be?
Could it be a skunk under your house? Did you smell in your heater vents?
This might seem hard to believe but look for a dead mouse, I had the same smell and we finally found the smelly little rodent under the entertainment center. Good Luck!
maybe something died in the walls or under the house
Was someone smokin' some good green bud?
Did it still smell bad after you brushed your teeth?
Good be an animal that crawled under a bush or under the house and then died.
Could it be your socks?

No comments:

Post a Comment